Project Halo 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLoungeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howdy All!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TXI Dirty Ol JB
TRF Community Leader
TXI Dirty Ol JB

Howdy All! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy All!   Howdy All! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:36 pm

Greetings all I’m TXI Dirty Ol JB or just JB for short. I’m a 35 year veteran gamer all the way back to the days of the Atari 2600 in the late 70's. I spent countless hours playing and I been hooked on video games ever since. I took about a break from video gaming for several years and got heavily into online poker including playing major tournaments online. I continued to play even after the legislation was passed in 2006 virtually banning the transfer of US funds associated with online gaming but after a while the thrill was gone with the dollars!

Since I was accustomed to playing online I got into MMOGs with a passion after poker. Most MMOGs are so addictive and time consuming that I had to back away. I bought an Xbox in March 2010 along with Halo 3 and the rest is history! While playing I met some guys from TXI, had a great time with them and was impressed with what the organization stood for. When I was extended the opportunity to join I eagerly accepted.

As far as the personal bio goes I’m happily married to the most wonderful woman in the world who puts up with all of my gaming indulgences. I have 1 adult daughter with 3 fantastic grandsons all of whom kick my butt when I play them. I’m a die-hard Arkansas Razorback and Dallas Cowboy fan, love a premium maduro cigar coupled with a single malt scotch and getting uninterrupted sleep. I enjoy quality time with friends and family and of course video games!
Back to top Go down
BR Snipidees
Admin

Howdy All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy All!   Howdy All! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Welcome to PH3 JB!
Really nice to have you here. Hope you enjoy the site and what it has to offer. Nice to have a veteran gamer around.
Back to top Go down
https://projecth3.forumotion.com
Marksman
Lieutenant
Marksman

Howdy All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy All!   Howdy All! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:27 am

A late welcome from me. Great to see you here JB!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/irookzie
Sponsored content

Howdy All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy All!   Howdy All! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy All!
Page 1 of 1