Project Halo 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLoungeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Project Halo 3!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Benanater
Admin
Benanater

Welcome to Project Halo 3! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Project Halo 3!   Welcome to Project Halo 3! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Welcome all communities! We want to thank all the communities that have come by to visit our forums.

As a community, we are not exclusive, you don't need to pay a fee or sign any paper work to be a part of PH3. In fact, our community is so free, you can join just by walking in the door! PH3 is a great place to be able to get together, play Halo, and just hang out.

But we don't want to be selfish and just focus on our community. This forum is for members or leaders of other communities to come and introduce their community. This forum can also serve as your home away from home. The forum may be public, but feel free to treat it as your community's own personal forum here. Discuss events your community is holding, or anything else.

This will also give us a chance to know what is going on elsewhere if we otherwise wouldn't know.

Thank you, and enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
https://projecth3.forumotion.com
Vetteking95
Sarge the Grifball Guru
Vetteking95

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Project Halo 3!   Welcome to Project Halo 3! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Here are the communities I am very active with.
www.Grifballhub.com - Home of the GGL and to all your Grifball needs!

www.HaloCommunity.com - What the name states! An amazing site full of great people!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Grifballhub.com
Marksman
Lieutenant
Marksman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Project Halo 3!   Welcome to Project Halo 3! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:17 pm

I've got quite a few Halo communities that I'm involved with.

I'm most active on TheHaloForum, but I also check in on HaloCouncil, HaloUnity and HaloTracker every now and then. And now I've found my place here on Project Halo 3 as well. Very Happy

Awesome to be here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/irookzie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Project Halo 3!   Welcome to Project Halo 3! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Project Halo 3!
Page 1 of 1